Tuesday 21 December 2010

Accidental afterparty

Upon logging yesterday, I asked about CTA earlier on and was told that CTA is over and I can carebear all I want. Rather disappointed I opened fleet browser looking for some action. Turned out there was a fleet forming to help Goons rep their tower in Venal, Jackal lead train to UMI, we were told we could see PL as they like shooting Goons.

Whole op was looking like a bit of anticlimax, 100+ PL pilots were sitting 2 jumps away and didn't really wanted to engage us as we were over 300 men strong in 2 fleets. After uneventful tower repping we went back to UMI and waited for Goons to get back to Tribute. Goons passed by our tower waved and flew away, few minutes later fleet was called down and we have reformed for return to Fade. As soon as return fleet formed, comms exploded with shouts that Goons were jumped by PL in X47L-Q.

We have reformed fleet on the way to the battle under Goon FC. Amazing how quickly over 100 people gathered on the gate to X47, when we jumped in Goons were down about 10 BS. Unlike last time I was prepared, my shields were up, I had no repeats on launcher and as per orders I was orbiting FC at 5K. PL Abaddons started dropping really quickly our FC said he was rather suprised how disciplined we were compared to Goons who are so obsessed with KB scores that they shot everything in range heheh. After about 15 minutes they started warping out, we managed to get points on 2 carriers and those were 2 cherries on this rather juicy cake. http://kb.eve-42.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=185313

It turned out to be not such a bad evening in the end (not so bad for me anyway), Goons went back home, probably pissed off with their loss of aprox 15 BS.

My training for Core Capacitor Standard should be over soon, I have to start gathering money for BS and fittings so no PVP for me today. Still can't decide whether I should go for Mael, Tempest or maybe try to bring my Typhoon from Torrinos, I have few more days to decide. I should really wind down my PI operations in Heimatar and probably plant some extractors locally in Fade, so many things to do so little time, roll on Xmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment